With continuing updates in global strategies to deal with the COVID19 pandemic, we have decided to update our strategy as well and limit our ZipTours to groups who are currently living together (families, roommates, etc).
We understand that placing these limitations on the Zip Tour activity will exclude individuals and we're very sorry for this as we try to accommodate as many people as we can and still be able to provide paid jobs for our staff.
We have also expanded our available ZipTour Times throughout the week instead of just the weekends. We want to offer as many alternative outdoor activities to groups of all kinds as possible.
Aside from the ZipTour, we do have canoes available to rent so you can enjoy the beauty of the Lower Provo River and all the wildlife that live along it. If there are two of you, you can remain 6' apart in our canoes.
We also offer our Aerial Adventure Park that has 16 different rope obstacles 40 feet in the air.
So to recap:
1. We are offering ZIPTOURs to Groups that are currently living together (up to 8 per group).
2. ZipTours are available ANYTIME throughout the week - please call to schedule your group of at least 4 people.
3. We still take groups of up to 9 on the Ropes Course itself for fun and activities.
4. Canoes are available to rent and we have a special 2 for 1 deal going on now. Please call to reserve your canoe.
5. The Adventure Park is available for individuals and groups and is large enough to accommodate up to 20 people at one time and allow each person a 6' -20' foot buffer zone from the next person.
6. We regularly sanitize everything and have hand sanitizer available as well as restrooms with hot water and soap.
7. We also have a lot of SUNSHINE and FRESH AIR available for FREE!
Hope to see you soon!