Discover More In Your Team
America Leaves its greatest resource largely untapped. That resource is the intelligence, the initiative, the productive power, latent in very individual."
James F. Lincoln, President of Lincoln Electric
James F. Lincoln, President of Lincoln Electric
Get powerful insights about your team's strengths and weaknesses, and a focused recommendation for getting your team to the next level through our proprietary Team Assessment Tool. These insights help us hit the ground running when you arrive at the ropes course.
We believe that the real purpose of any company is to make life more meaningful for everyone involved. What are your team members' real needs? Do you know? This experience really brings out the humanity of your whole team, helping everyone get to know each other on a much deeper level, and discovering many more ways they can be of service to each other.
This is a customized experience tailored to the unique needs of your team. Our strategies are based on over 30 years of ropes course experience in Human and Team Development, serving clients in multiple countries. We address success at the root cause, helping each participant improve their mindset for growth. We help you reach a new level while you are here, and help you implement your discoveries into your team culture.
This will be an unforgettable, fun experience for your team, through the unity, breakthroughs, personal discoveries, and simply as a result of having worked together to achieve something amazing as a team!
Transform Team Mindset
RE-ENERGIZE YOUR TEAM
Restore group morale, renew the energy of the workplace, and strengthen the bond of teamwork between employees through games, challenges, and adventures.
SEE THE BIG PICTURE
What you will experience and the education you will receive here will help your people become better leaders, problem solvers, and improve their calmness under pressure.
GROW IN CONFIDENCE
By getting outside and challenging themselves, both individually and as a team, your people will grow in confidence, both personally and professionally.
Common Areas of Focus
Our team will organize a transformational experience for your staff, customized to meet the needs of your group, in alignment with your values and mission. You'll get to know your team on a deeper level, and you'll watch transformations happen. We'll even support you in implementing your experiential discoveries back in the workplace.
Call (801) 636-5713
Corporate Training Director
Marco Lopez is a coach and speaker, passionate about transforming individuals and corporate teams through education and experiences. He's trained companies throughout the United States, as well as in Mexico and Brazil. Trained at BYU, Qualtrics, Lucidchart, Entrata, and under several of the top Mindset coaches in the world, he has helped many companies and professionals transform their results. He and his beautiful wife have 4 kids ranging in age from 1 to 13.
More Questions? Call or email for a free consultation.
Corporate Ropes Course &
Scenic Canyon Float Day Package
Start with a team-building experience at CLAS Ropes in the morning then head up the canyon to enjoy one of Utah's most scenic canyons from the river. Lunch will be provided riverside.
CLAS Ropes Course - 8:00am-11:00am OR 1:00pm-4:00pm
Scenic Float on the Provo River - 11:45am-3:00pm OR 4:45pm-8:00pm
Executive Retreat Training
Experience the retreat of a lifetime on the Main Salmon River Canyon.
- Second deepest in the lower 48 United States. Deeper than the Grand Canyon in Arizona.
- Longest navigable undammed river in the lower 48 United States.
- Enjoy a refreshing and relaxing dip in a large, clear, clean natural hot spring that over-looks the river. It is a gorgeous location exclusive to river guests.
- Arguably the best river camping in the world. Camp and play under the bright stars on pristine white beaches dotted with numerous alpine conifers.
- The 84 mile stretch of the Main Salmon River is highly-regulated with a lottery system to run trips during the popular season. A lottery system restricts the number of parties floating the river offering exclusive, special & uncrowded vacations.
- Retreats usually last anywhere from 4 to 6 days, depending on water levels and your timeline. Multiple options available for trip length.
- Bring a curriculum, lap tops, and charging cords. Do your corporate off-site training completely off-grid with no distractions while bonding with your team on an amazing adventure through the largest wilderness area in the country.
- Main Salmon, ID launch Dates
- Any date before June 20th
- June 22nd
- July 8th
- July 16th
- August 1st
- August 9th
- August 17th
- August 25th
- Sept 2nd
- Any date after September 7th
Interested? CLICK HERE to specify your preferred dates and we will get back to you shortly.